Are you a cat person or a dog person? I tend to be a dog person, but for today’s English lesson, everyone is a cat person. That’s because we are going to look at some idioms that relate to cats or come from cats. Are you ready? Let’s check them out.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- What happened? The cat got your tongue?
- Tommy and his girlfriend fight like cats and dogs all the time. I am surprised that they are still dating.
- My sister and I used to fight like cats and dogs when we were kids.
- When it comes to roller coasters, my friend Jack is a fraidy cat.
- He told Tom about the surprise party. He let the cat out of the bag.
- Look who’s here! Look what the cat dragged in!
- It’s raining cats and dogs. It’s pouring!
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
Look inside the book
Get yours now!