Should is a modal verb and there are several interesting ways that we can use it. For today’s English lesson I’m going to show you six different ways that you can use should.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I think everyone who comes to New York should visit Central Park.
- This restaurant is famous for pizza so we should definitely order that.
- It’s going to rain so you should bring your umbrella.
- Do you think I should wear a blue tie or a red tie with this suit?
- It’s going to be a nice day tomorrow. Where do you think we should go?
- Now that you know all of the details do you think I should accept that job?
- It’s raining you should drive a little bit slower.
- To keep your boss happy, you should come to work on time.
- You should always say thank you when somebody helps you.
- The taxi should be here soon, so let’s get ready to leave the house.
- I heard the weather forecast and they said it should be a nice weekend.
- Jack send the documents by courier, so they should arrive in the morning.
- If you should have any trouble, don’t hesitate to call me.
- If you should see Jack, can you let him know that I need to talk to him?
- Should the cabin lose pressure oxygen masks will fall down.
- Should you need any help please call me at once.
- Should there be a fire don’t take the elevator.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!