Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- The big cheese is going to visit the office tomorrow, so everyone needs to wear a suit.
- I have a dinner meeting with the big cheese tomorrow night.
- My boss bit my head off because I came to work late.
- If you don’t clean up your room your mom will bite your head off.
- The coach seems strict but his bark is worse than his bite.
- The students are afraid of their teacher but her bark is usually worse than her bite.
- Jack is good at math so the math exam was a cakewalk.
- Making cookies is a cakewalk for my mom.
- I was chewing the fat with my sister last night.
- We like to chew the fat at the bar.
- I bit my tongue when the policeman stopped my car.
- I had to bite my tongue when the boss was angry with me.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
GET MY ONLINE COURSES FOR 75% OFF
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
Look inside the book
Get yours now!