A lot of students have told me that they get confused by the verbs Teach, Tell, & Show. For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at the difference and how we can use these words.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I teach English with this podcast.
- Kim is going to school to learn how to teach high school math.
- You’re a good golfer. Can you teach me how to play?
- I’m so happy. Jack showed me how to backup my iPhone.v
- Paul showed me how to open the hood of my car.
- Can you show me how to tie a bow tie?
- Jack told me about a nice restaurant in Midtown.
- When are you going to tell me about your vacation.
- Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to the subway station?
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!