Have is a very common word in English and there are many phrases and expressions using have. For today’s English lesson, let’s check out some of these!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I had a long conversation with the boss.
- We had a nice chat on Skype.
- They were having a holiday party.
- We had a good time at Ted’s wedding.
- Fabrizio said he always has a good time when he comes to NYC.
- Mike had one too many at the party and got sick.
- If you have one too many you shouldn’t drive.
- I’m going to check out the Christmas tree in Rockefeller center on Christmas Eve. I have a feeling it’s gonna be really crowded.
- I have a feeling we’re going to need to order more than two pizzas for lunch. Everyone’s hungry.
- I’ve had it with my boss. I’m gonna quit this stupid company.
- I’ve had it with the garbage in NY. I wish they would clean up better.
- Jack is always getting into hot water. He’s often in hot water.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!