Have is a very common word in English and there are many phrases and expressions using have. For today’s English lesson, let’s check out some of these!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I had a long conversation with the boss.
- We had a nice chat on Skype.
- They were having a holiday party.
- We had a good time at Ted’s wedding.
- Fabrizio said he always has a good time when he comes to NYC.
- Mike had one too many at the party and got sick.
- If you have one too many you shouldn’t drive.
- I’m going to check out the Christmas tree in Rockefeller center on Christmas Eve. I have a feeling it’s gonna be really crowded.
- I have a feeling we’re going to need to order more than two pizzas for lunch. Everyone’s hungry.
- I’ve had it with my boss. I’m gonna quit this stupid company.
- I’ve had it with the garbage in NY. I wish they would clean up better.
- Jack is always getting into hot water. He’s often in hot water.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!