Care is a tricky verb because it the meaning can change depending on which preposition you us with it. For today’s English Lesson, I’m going to show you several different ways that we use care.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- Jack really cares about this project. He’s been working overtime every day to get it finished.
- I don’t care about watching TV. I would rather read a book or listen to music.
- I care about Jane a lot.
- It’s so clear that Nick really cares about Lori. He calls her every day and sends her flowers once a week. How romantic!
- I care for you so much! That’s why I want to get married to you!
- My mom cares for my dog when I go on vacation.
- Tommy is busy these days because he is caring for his grandmother.
- Terry cares for her vegetable garden every morning before going to work.
- I don’t care for tea with milk.
- I’m not really a picky eater, but I don’t care for raisins.
- I don’t care to be in crowded places, so I stay home on black Friday.
- I also don’t care to see horror movies. When I go to the movies, I like to laugh.
- I couldn’t care less about football. It’s my least favorite sport.
- I couldn’t care less about driving a fancy car. I just need reliable transportation.
- Take care, see you tomorrow!
- Take care, the roads are slippery.
- Take care. I hope you fell better soon.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!