A lot of English learners have trouble pronouncing the V and W consonant sounds, so for today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how to pronounce the V consonant sound and tomorrow, we’ll look at how to pronounce W.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- Vah. Vah. Vah. Vah-vah, vah-vah, vah.
- Words with the V sound in the beginning: van – vat – veil – vang – very
- Words with the V sound in the middle: cavern – fiver – movie – revel – savor
- Words where the V sound appears twice: valve – vavoom – verve – vivacious – Vivian
- Vicky has a van.
- That veil is very violet.
- Vic avoids violent movies.
- Vinny vacationed in Monument Valley.
- You should savor the vanilla flavor.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!