For today’s English lesson, let’s look at the difference between remember and remind.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- A lot of students tell me that it is hard to remember vocabulary.
- Do you remember our first road trip to Pennsylvania?
- I’ve seen that guy before, but I can’t remember his name.
- That song reminds me of my childhood.
- Can you remind me what time the meeting is? I don’t remember if it is at 3 or 4.
- The boss reminded us several times to wear a suit to the office when the CEO comes to visit.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!