For today’s English lesson, let’s look at the difference between completed, done, and finished
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- Grandpa completed the jigsaw puzzle in just a few hours.
- You’ll need to complete the report by the end of the month.
- Please complete the application form and then click the submit button.
- The report for the meeting is done. What should I work on next?
- The bread should be done in an hour, then we can eat!
- Jack said that the presentation is done, now he’s working on the handouts for the meeting.
- Are you still working? No, I’m done. Let’s leave the office.
- Please complete this form. When you are done, bring it to the desk.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!