For today’s English lesson, let’s look at seven idioms and phrases using the word, MIND.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- Do you wanna have another cup of coffee?…Don’t mind if I do.
- If you take a domestic flight in the USA, keep in mind that delayed and cancelled flights are very common.
- At this restaurant the pizza and the burgers are both great. I can’t make up my mind which one I should order.
- My first car came to mind the other day when an old song came on the radio. I used to always listen to that song in that car.
- I saw someone at a party who I met several months ago, but her name slipped my mind.
- Do you mind closing the window?
- Do you mind helping me?
- It’s hard to do that math problem, but if I put my mind to it, I’m sure I can do it.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!