For today’s English lesson, let’s look at the difference between using time, a time, the time.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- If you want to have a meeting this week, I only have time on Friday morning.
- Do you have time to talk this afternoon?
- I have a lot of free time next week.
- There was a time when most people didn’t have a mobile phone.
- Do you remember the time we went to Miami? It was a lot of fun.
- I had a great time at the party last night.
- Do you have the time?
- Do you have the time to finish this report?
- Do you have the time to help me?
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!