For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how we can use the adverb, mostly
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I mostly wear jeans in the office.
- Jack is mostly on time for work. I wonder why he is late today.
- I mostly stayed home last weekend.
- That shops sells mostly computers and home appliances, but they do have a small camera department.
- I was mostly impressed with the CEO’s speech. .
- My dog happy eats mostly canned and dry dog food but sometimes we give her chicken. I think that’s her favorite..
- Lombardi’s has mostly pizza on the menu but they do have a few salads as well..
- There is a lot to see in the natural history Museum but I’m mostly interested in seeing the dinosaurs.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!