For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how we can use the adverb, mostly
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I mostly wear jeans in the office.
- Jack is mostly on time for work. I wonder why he is late today.
- I mostly stayed home last weekend.
- That shops sells mostly computers and home appliances, but they do have a small camera department.
- I was mostly impressed with the CEO’s speech. .
- My dog happy eats mostly canned and dry dog food but sometimes we give her chicken. I think that’s her favorite..
- Lombardi’s has mostly pizza on the menu but they do have a few salads as well..
- There is a lot to see in the natural history Museum but I’m mostly interested in seeing the dinosaurs.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!