For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at some time, sometime and sometimes. These are three similar sounding words, but are used differently.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I haven’t seen Jack in some time. How’s he doing?
- It will be some time before the power can be restored after the storm.
- I need some time to find the answer to your question. I’ll get back to you tomorrow.
- I would love to go scuba diving sometime.
- When you have some free time, let’s have lunch sometime.
- New York is a pretty exciting place. You should come here sometime.
- Sometimes, my students ask really difficult questions.
- Jack is sometimes late for work, but Tommy is never late.
- I like that park. I go there sometimes to relax.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!