For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at the difference between the two question words, what and which.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- What is the busiest city in America? (or) Which is the busiest city in America?
- What day should we have the meeting? (or) Which day should we have the meeting?
- This steak comes with French fries or baked potatoes. Which would you like?
- There are movies at 7, 8:30, and 10. Which one is better for you?
- Which do you prefer, taking the bus or taking a train?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- If we repaint this room, what color do you think would look nice?
- What is the kind of bagel here?
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
Learn 365 American Idioms!