For today’s English lesson, let’s check out four ways to use want
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I want an iPhone.
- I want a dog.
- I want a new job.
- I want to eat pizza.
- I want to get a dog.
- I want to find a new job.
- I want him to help me.
- Jack said he wants Tommy to go with him to the meeting room.
- I’m looking for an apartment, I want it big, spacious, and convenient.
- I know she left me for another guy, but I want her back.
- The boss said he wants the project finished by 5:00 today.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!