I get a lot of questions about the difference between using the first conditional and second conditional. So, for today’s English lesson, let’s check out how to use these grammar patterns.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- If I win with these tickets, I’ll quit working.
- If it rains tomorrow, I’ll stay home.
- If I won that kind of money, I’d take a trip around the world.
- If I had $300 Million, I’d buy this company and fire the boss.
- If I were taller, I would be a better basketball player.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!