A lot of students tell me that they are sometimes confused when it comes to using soon, early, and quickly. For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how we can use these words.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I’ll be back in town tomorrow, so see you soon.
- I think we can soon find out what happened to Bob.
- It’s 2:00. The postman should be here soon.
- It started raining at the beach, so we quickly ran back to the car.
- There wasn’t much time for lunch today, so I ate quickly.
- The guy at the front desk spoke too quickly. I couldn’t catch what he said.
- I woke up early today, because I had to take my car to the mechanic.
- You can’t leave the office early, unless you get the ok from the boss.
- There was no traffic today, so I got to the office early.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!