For today’s English lesson let’s look at four ways we can use the noun bit.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- That chili is a bit spicy for me.
- From here to the West Village is a bit far. Let’s grab a taxi.
- Going to the motor vehicle office is a bit of an inconvenience.
- The neighbor’s cat is a bit of a nuisance. He’s always begging for food.
- Jenny worked on the jigsaw puzzle bit by bit, so it took her a long time.
- Naonori examined the script bit by bit and finally found where the bug was.
- Tommy is every bit as intelligent as Jack.
- The chili that Kana makes is every bit as delicious as they served in a restaurant.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!