For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at some short conversational responses for agreeing and disagreeing. I’m going to show you how to use Me too, I do too, So do I, Me neither, Neither do I, and more!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- Jack: I wanna have pizza for lunch.
- Jenny: Me too.
- Joe: So do I.
- Tommy: I do too.
- Jenny: I like the pizza at Lombardi’s.
- Joe: I do too.
- Tommy: So do I.
- Jack: Me too.
- Joe: The pizza there is good, but I don’t like the appetizers.
- Jenny: Me neither.
- Jack: Neither do I.
- Tommy: And I don’t like the dining room in the basement.
- Jenny: Neither do I.
- Joe: Me neither.
- Jack: I don’t like anchovies on my pizza.
- Jenny: Oh, I do.
- Jenny: I don’t like corn and tuna on my pizza.
- Joe: Oh, I do. And I like mushrooms too.
- Jenny: Really, I don’t like them very much.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!