For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how we can use the verb forget.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or check the transcript for the details:
- I forgot to bring my key.
- Yesterday was my uncle’s birthday. I should have called him, but I forgot to call him.
- My library books were due yesterday, but I didn’t go there. I forgot to return my books.
- I left my keys at home last month too, but I forgot doing that.
- Jack showed me a photo that we took when the office first opened. I forgot taking a photo that day.
- We had lunch at a Turkish restaurant. Yalcin said we went there 6 years ago, but I didn’t remember it. I forgot going there.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!