For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at the difference between the phrases I don’t care and I don’t mind.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- Can we change the appointment from Friday to Saturday.
- I don’t mind.
- Do you mind if I sit here?
- I don’t mind. Go ahead.
- Do you want a tea or coffee.
- Oh I don’t care. Anything is okay.
- Do you want to see an action movie or comedy.
- I don’t care. Why don’t you pick?
- The boss told me I need to wear my jacket inside the office. I don’t care what he said it’s too hot to wear a jacket here.
- There’s a golf game on TV today? I don’t care.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!