For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at some time phrases using prepositions. These are set phrases, so the best thing to do is to memorize them.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- Jack likes to go jogging in the morning.
- I was busy today in the afternoon, so I didn’t have lunch.
- We usually watch the news on TV in the evening.
- It is warm here in the daytime, but it gets cool at night.
- Jack usually plays golf on the weekend.
- I was busy during the week, so I will try to relax on Saturday.
- Everyone in the factory has a lunch break at noon every day.
- I usually go to bed at midnight.
- I heard a strange sound in the middle of the night.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!