For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how we can use during, for, and in to talk about time.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- Jack’s phone rang twice during the meeting. The boss was really ticked off.
- During dinner we generally don’t watch TV.
- I like to take Friday’s off during the summer.
- In April you can see many cherry blossoms in Central Park.
- I started Happy English in 2010.
- In the stone age, humans used tools made of stone to hunt and build things.
- Jenny has been working on that report for two days.
- For six months, John didn’t eat any carbs or red meat and lost 10kg.
- I’ve known Tommy for more than ten years. It seems like an eternity!
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!