Simon from France wrote to me and asked me about the difference between using will and would. That’s a great question, so for today’s English lesson, let’s check out how to use these words.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- Someday I will take a trip to Italy.
- I will call you when I get home.
- If it rains tomorrow, I will take the train instead of driving.
- It would be nice if the boss gave us a day off on Friday.
- It would be great to visit my grandfather’s hometown.
- If I had a million dollars, I would buy a yacht.
- If I were an animal, I would probably be a dog.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!