One of our listeners in Japan wrote to me and asked about the difference between think about and wonder. That’s a great question, so for today’s English lesson, let’s check it out.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I am thinking about eating pizza for lunch.
- Jack said he is thinking about getting a new car.
- Have you ever thought about coming to NY to study English?
- I think about her all the time.
- I was thinking about my grandmother the other day.
- I smile every time I think about my last vacation.
- That new girl in my office is really cute. I wonder if she’s noticed me.
- We’ve been on this subway platform for more than 10 minutes. I wonder when the train will come.
- I wonder why Tommy didn’t come to work today. Maybe he drank too much last night and overslept.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!