A lot of listeners have asked me how to use ever. So, for today’s English lesson, I am going to show you 7 different ways & grammar patterns we can use with this convenient English word.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- Have you ever gone to Central Park?
- Have you ever heard of Wes Montgomery?
- You eat a bagel every morning. Do you ever get tired of it?
- The last time we met, you told me you lost your watch. Did you ever find it?
- Wow. Nobody ever invites the boss out for dinner. I wonder why…
- I don’t ever want to hear you say those bad words again!
- I hardly ever go bowling.
- Jack said his boss hardly ever gives anyone a compliment.
- If you ever come to New York, let me know. I’ll show you around.
- If I ever see my ex-girlfriend again, I’ll be so upset.
- Bob’s grandfather is 94 years old, but he is stronger than ever.
- That was the best pizza ever!
- Bob’s grandfather is 94 years old, but he is as strong as ever.
- I worked 15 hours yesterday. I was as tired as ever.
- Jack is the only guy ever to have lunch with the CEO.
- Lori is the only person ever in my family to meet a famous movie star.
If you know anyone who has trouble with this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!