For today’s English lesson, let’s look at the words and phrases you need to use in case you need a doctor.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I went to the doctor yesterday for a check-up.
- I had a bad cold so I decided to see the doctor.
- I went to the emergency room after I fell off the ladder.
- The ambulance took Jack to the emergency room.
- I was admitted to the hospital for testing after the accident.
- Jack is in the hospital for an operation.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!