Other is an interesting word in English. We can use each other, every other, and the other. For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at these three phrases.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- Ed and Paul haven’t seen each other in a long time.
- The three of us have worked with each other for ten years.
- The party was noisy because everyone was talking to each other.
- We have a staff meeting every other Friday.
- Please write your essay on every other line on the paper.
- I saw Bob the other day. He’s doing well.
- Do you remember what he told you the other afternoon?
- It was very cold the other night.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!