Make and do can be confusing words for a lot of English learners. For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at the difference between using make and do.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I didn’t have time to make breakfast, so I stopped in the deli for an egg sandwich.
- I need to make a report for the meeting.
- What did you make for dinner last night?
- All of my students need to do their writing homework every night.
- I didn’t sleep well last night so I don’t feel like doing anything this morning.
- What are you doing after work today?
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!