For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at some key businesses English vocabulary.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I launched happy English in 2010.
- Jack’s company is launching a new marketing campaign.
- Ryo works for an accounting firm.
- After 10 years with the law firm Steve finally became a partner.
- Because Bob’s new business is booming he wants to open a second store.
- Thanks to a great social media campaign, sales are booming.
- Google is a powerhouse in the IT industry.
- Among the various coffee shop chains, Starbucks is a powerhouse.
- The CEO is satisfied with the bottom line this quarter.
- We need a new marketing campaign to improve the bottom line.
- In general online stores have low overhead because they don’t need to pay high rent.
- The boss said we need to find a way to reduce our overhead.
- Jack’s company spent many years in the black, even during a bad economy.
- If the company continues to be in the red, it may close.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
All of my Podcast English Lessons
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- 1000+ Pages PDF Files
- All of the Mp3 Audio Files
- Access to Michael’s English Learner’s Community Chat Room
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!