For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at some key businesses English vocabulary.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I launched happy English in 2010.
- Jack’s company is launching a new marketing campaign.
- Ryo works for an accounting firm.
- After 10 years with the law firm Steve finally became a partner.
- Because Bob’s new business is booming he wants to open a second store.
- Thanks to a great social media campaign, sales are booming.
- Google is a powerhouse in the IT industry.
- Among the various coffee shop chains, Starbucks is a powerhouse.
- The CEO is satisfied with the bottom line this quarter.
- We need a new marketing campaign to improve the bottom line.
- In general online stores have low overhead because they don’t need to pay high rent.
- The boss said we need to find a way to reduce our overhead.
- Jack’s company spent many years in the black, even during a bad economy.
- If the company continues to be in the red, it may close.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!