As a verb, plan can be used with a direct object or followed by on, for, and to. For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at the various ways we can use plan.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I am planning a trip to Asia.
- The marketing department planned a meeting in Chicago.
- When will you begin planning your wedding.
- I am planning for my trip to Asia.
- Tom is in the office planning for the meeting in Chicago.
- Jane is planning for her wedding.
- I am planning to go to Asia.
- The marketing department planned to hold the meeting in Chicago.
- When do you plan to get married?
- I am planning on going to Asia.
- Jane is planning on getting married in October.
- The marketing department planned on holding the meeting in Chicago.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!