For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at using let’s. If you are with another person you want to make a suggestion for you and that person you can use let’s.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- Jack: What should we have for dinner?
- Jane: Let’s have pizza. Why don’t we have pizza!
- Cathy: It’s raining. What should we do today?
- Jane: Let’s go shopping at the mall. Why don’t we go shopping!
- Tom: Shall we play tennis or go swimming?
- Jane: Let’s do both! Why don’t we do both!
- Boss: It’s almost 2:00. Let’s start the meeting.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!