It’s the dead of winter, and even though the weather is not too cold, winter isn’t over just yet, and last year it snowed in April…remember? For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at some idioms that are related to cold and snow
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I’m seriously tired of this cold snap.
- Especially when the wind-chill starts hitting the single digits!
- I get nervous driving on black ice.
- Let’s just hope we don’t hit a snow drift and get snowed in.
- If I were you, I would get cold feet and probably stay home.
- I’m so snowed under at work.
- I think he would totally know that I was giving him a snow job.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!