Today, let’s have a look at the future progressive tense in English, and how it compares to using the simple future tense.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- In just a few short months, I am going to be relaxing on the beach.
- I’ll be working on the weekend, so I can’t go skiing with you.
- I’ll be thinking about you while I’m away on business.
By this time next month I’ll be enjoying the breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon.
- I’ll be seeing Jack at the trade show next week.
- I’m going to see Jack at the trade show next week.
- I’ll probably see Jack at the trade show next week.
- I’ll be seeing my sister a lot more often since she moved back to the old neighborhood.
- I’ll be going by the library on my way to work. Do you want me to drop off your books?
- If you need me, I’ll be working in the conference room.
- Will you be using the car this afternoon? I need to do a few errands.
- Will you be meeting in Room 2? I want to use that room for half an hour.
- Will you be attending the conference next week?
- Will you be working next weekend?
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
Just $27 per month
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- Get every podcast PDF and mP3 for past and future episodes
- Over 600 English Lessons
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
- Access to Michael’s private Telegram group
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates.
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!