Happy Valentines Day! For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at some romantic idioms that you can use in everyday English.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
Jack and Diane…
- That was the couple that experienced love at first sight after an evening of making eyes at each other.
- They dated several times after that, and even went on a double date with Jack’s friends Brad and Angelina.
- Diane was crazy about Jack, and soon he was head over heels for her.
- Jack popped the question to Diane one warm April afternoon in Central Park.
- She said yes, so they got engaged.
- They got hitched in Las Vegas.
- Their close friends, Brad and Angelina, were with them when they tied the knot.
- Everyone knew that they were made for each other.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
GET MY ONLINE COURSES FOR 75% OFF
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
Look inside the book
Get yours now!