The noun time can be used as both a countable and uncountable noun. For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at how we can use time in everyday English conversation
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details:
- I have a little free time today.
- If you want to see everything, you’ll need a lot of time.
- I don’t have too much time these days.
- My students spend a lot of time studying English.
- I have been to Bangkok many times.
- The last time I went there was in 2009.
- I have seen Star Wars a few times.
- We have met several times before.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
GET MY ONLINE COURSES FOR 75% OFF
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
Look inside the book
Get yours now!