Trip & travel are similar words in English but they can be confusing to use. For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at how we can use trip & travel in everyday English conversation.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
- Ken often travels to Europe on business.
- Most people in the USA travel by car.
- Jenny is traveling in South America now.
- My job requires a lot of business travel.
- You need to have a passport for international travel.
- In countries like Japan and France domestic travel is made easy by high-speed trains.
- My last trip to Asia was really exciting.
- Chris is planning a two-week trip to Central Europe next year.
- Joe took a trip to Rome. He loved it!
- I’m taking a trip to Montréal next week. I can’t wait.
- A lot of my students have gone on a trip to the Grand Canyon.
- When you go on a trip don’t pack too much in your suitcase.
- Go on a trip
- Go on a business trip
- Go on a cruise
- Go on a safari
- Go on a journey
- Go on vacation
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
FREE Phrasal Verb Workshop
Let’s Master Phrasal Verbs & Vocabulary
In this FREE phrasal verb and vocabulary workshop I’ll teach you
- What phrasal verbs are and how we use them
- Why it is important for you to study phrasal verbs
- How to learn and actually remember this vocabulary using my proven 3 Easy Step Method.
My students tell me that it’s easy to learn phrasal verbs but really difficult to remember them when you need to use them. Now, I’ll show you how to do both!
Start really building your vocabulary today! And get my FREE pdf: 50 Phrasal Verbs
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS & BOOKS
All of my Podcast English Lessons
This is the ultimate package for podcast English fans!
This package includes all of the podcast English lessons, including this episode!. You get:
- 1000+ Pages PDF Files
- All of the Mp3 Audio Files
- Access to Michael’s English Learner’s Community Chat Room
FREE Updates Every New Podcast
Whenever there is new podcast, including this one, I will update this file and you can get a free updates – Buy once, enjoy forever!
Learn Grammar, Americans Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary and more!