The adverbs still & anymore can both be used to refer to actions or situations that happened in the past and have a connection to the present. For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at how we can use still & anymore in everyday English.
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
- I still play the guitar and I still love listening to all kinds of music.
- Jane still lives in Brooklyn.
- Even though the price of oil has gone down recently, gasoline is still more than.
- I don’t go to concerts so often anymore.
- Jenny doesn’t live in Brooklyn anymore.
- Gasoline is not cheap anymore.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!