Take lunch & have lunch. A lot of people get confused with these two verbs. For today’s English lesson let’s have a look at when we use take and when we use have to talk about meal.
Here are the example sentences:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
- I had a slice of pizza for lunch yesterday.
- Some of the guys had a beer after work last night.
- What time do you usually have lunch?
- I usually take lunch at 1 o’clock.
- I had lunch at 1 o’clock.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
GET MY ONLINE COURSES FOR 75% OFF
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
Look inside the book
Get yours now!