The phrases think of & think about are in someways used with the same meaning, but can have different meanings. For today’s English lesson, I’m going to show you how to use think of & think about in your daily English conversation and writing.
Here are the example sentences:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
Usingthink of or think about
- Jack said he’s been thinking about his future.
- Jack said he’s been thinking of his future.
- That old song makes me think of my high school days.
- That old song makes me think about my high school days.
- What do you think of my new hat? or What do you think about my new hat?
- What do you think about this podcast? or What do you think of this podcast?
- I thought of this lesson when I was riding the train.
- During today’s meeting, we need to think of some new marketing ideas.
- My mom is always thinking of new chicken recipes.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
GET MY ONLINE COURSES FOR 75% OFF
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
Look inside the book
Get yours now!