High tension is a phrase that is not used to describe people! For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how to use this phrase in everyday English.
Here are the example sentences:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
Using High Tension:
- There are a lot of high-tension wires near the factory.
- Tommy’s kite hit the high-tension wires and got stuck there.
- That was a high-tension meeting today. I have a headache.
- There was a little high-tension on my flight to Miami because of a strange passenger.
- After a few hours of drinking, Kim was pretty hyper.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!