Whaddaya is the usual pronunciation of the questions “What do you~” and “What are you ~” For today’s English lesson, I’m going to show you how whaddaya is used in everyday, natural English conversation.
Here are the example sentences:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
- What are you doing? is usually pronounced, Whaddaya doing?
- What are you wearing to the party? is usually pronounced, Whaddaya wearing to the party?
- What are you going to do tomorrow? is usually pronounced, Whaddaya gonna do tomorrow.
- What do you think?, is usually pronounced, Whaddaya think?
- What do you like to listen to?, is usually pronounced, Whaddaya like to listen to?
- What do you want to do tomorrow? is usually pronounced, Whaddaya wanna do tomorrow?
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
GET MY ONLINE COURSES FOR 75% OFF
CHECK OUT MY TRANSCRIPTS
Look inside the book
Get yours now!