Sign and signature are two words that are often confused. For today’s English lesson, let’s look at how to use these two words in English conversation and writing
Here are the example sentences:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
- Please write your signature on this form.
- Can you please give me your signature here?
- You need to put your signature on every document you approve in this office.
- After the performance the actor was at the backstage door giving out autographs.
- My father has an autograph of Frank Sinatra.
- Please sign this form.
- Can you please sign your name here?
- You need to sign every document that you approve in this office.
Yesterday’s listening challenge answer:
- Michael wants to be able to be fluent in Japanese someday..
Today’s listening challenge:
- What did Jack forget?
Show your support →
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!
MY NEW BOOK FOR ESL TEACHERS
ESL Games for the Classroom:
101 Interactive Activities to Engage Your Students with Minimal Prep
Motivate your students to learn English with quick set-up, interactive activities from ESL Games for the Classroom. Every moment of class time counts. To fill class time productively, ESL Games for the Classroom offers effective ESL games that engage students with little or no prep work. Now On Sale!