Prepositions can be tricky for a lot of English learners. How about you? For today’s English lesson, let’s have a look at how you can use the preposition to. To has a number of different uses in English. I think this lesson should help you out!
Here are the example sentences:
Listen to the podcast or the check the transcript for the details
- I like to eat pizza.
- I want to buy a new cell phone.
- I have to stop drinking so much coffee.
- Brad goes to school every day.
- They go to the movies on the weekend.
- Would you like to go to the spring dance with me?
- After work I want to go home.
- Miami seems nice. Let’s go there for vacation.
- Can you pass that book to me?
- Give this message to John when he gets back.
- I can’t make it to school tomorrow, so please hand my homework to the teacher.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!