120 American English Phrasal Verbs
Learn to Use 120 American English Phrasal Verbs to Help You Speak More Naturally
What will I learn?
- At the end of this course you’ll know 120 phrasal verbs
- You’ll learn the meaning of each phrasal verb
- You’ll learn phrasal verb how each phrasal verb is used in business and in everyday English
Welcome to the 120 Phrasal Verbs Course. In this course, you will learn the meaning and usage of 120 common phrasal verbs in English.
A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb & a preposition used as an idiom, like “put out.” Put is the verb, and out is the preposition. In everyday English, especially conversational English, we prefer using phrasal verbs. Both of the following sentences are correct, but the first one is more commonly used: Please put out your cigarette. Please extinguish your cigarette.
You will get…
- An explanation of the meaning and usage.
- A reminder of whether the phrasal verb is separable or not separable.
- Four (4) example sentences showing how the phrasal verb is used.
To help you learn and master these phrasal verbs, this course has:
- Video lectures
- 12 Quizzes
- Practice Exercises
- Downloadable pdf files and mp3 audio files that you can use to study and practice anywhere.
Improve Your English Pronunciation
By learning phrasal verbs you’ll sound more natural when you speak English and you will better understand what native speakers say when they talk with you.