Free One-Point English Lesson #8 - Answer
- I got a job as a nurse, and so I need to get used to working at night.
- I used to work nights when I was a bartender.
- Living in Manhattan is exciting, but I am not used to the noise.
- My sister used to live in Manhattan, but now she is getting used to living in LA.
- I remember when I used to buy music in a store, but now I just get it online.
- I never thought I could rollerblade, but I am slowly getting used to it.
- I used to live in Japan, and it took me a while to get used to eating with chopsticks.
- I never used to go to the gym, but now I go every day.